Nine-year sentence example
- Byrne, a nine-year resident of Parkside, was born in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- A tabular summary is given (see Tables I., II., III., IV.) of the requirements of the secondary school-leaving examinations of France, Prussia (for the nine-year secondary schools) and Scotland, and of the university of London.
- Over the CCC's nine-year life, its workers planted nearly three billion trees, built eight hundred parks, and constructed roads in remote areas.
- The nine-year old has comment that Madonna's gyrating dance in a leotard was "disgusting", and she has also voiced concerns that her mother may be gay after seeing the diva kiss Britney Spears during her concert.
- Patients with untreated or inadequately treated bipolar disorder have a suicide rate of 15 to 25 percent and a nine-year decrease in life expectancy.Advertisement
- Several emails re-emerge each year such as the missing nine-year old named Penny Brown.