Nimoy sentence example
- Leonard Nimoy : Though he might be most famous for playing Spock in Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy has been a successful photographer for more than 40 years.
- His work is on display in galleries and museums from New York to Los Angeles, and a dance piece has recently been performed based on Nimoy's Shekhina collection of photographs.
- Leonard Nimoy, who struck it rich starring as a half-human, half-Vulcan in the television series Star Trek, was an accomplished photographer long before he became a TV and movie star.
- Nimoy studied under acclaimed photographer Robert Heinecken in the 1970s, but put his passion for photography on hold while he pursued an acting career.
- It wasn’t until the 1990s that Nimoy rededicated his ambitions to photography and released a popular photo series called "Secret Selves".Advertisement
- The collection of nudes was a project that was near and dear to Nimoy’s heart.
- What’s more, Nimoy is quite good at it.
- Numerous studios, including ones in New York and Massachusetts have made room for Nimoy’s photos to be displayed on their walls, while many of his other prize-winning shots are featured on his website.
- The narration by Leonard Nimoy might scare you.
- Leonard Nimoy makes a cameo, though there's no word yet on if William Shatner will.Advertisement
- The resulting show, Ghost Hunters, captured the public's imagination as no previous paranormal research show had since Leonard Nimoy narrated In Search Of during the 1970s.
- Played by actor Leonard Nimoy, Spock possesses the Vulcan characteristics of pointed ears and upward-pointing eyebrows.
- According to the IMDB, Blalock was a huge fan of the original Star Trek while growing up, and her favorite character was Spock (Leonard Nimoy).
- Leonard Nimoy who played the logical half Vulcan, half human Science officer.