Nilgiri sentence example
- At the head of the Bay of Bengal in Chittagong district, side by side with coffee on the Nilgiri hills, on the forest-clad slopes of Kumaon and Kangra, amid the low-lying jungle of the Bhutan Dwars, and even in Arakan, the energetic pioneers of tea-planting have established their industry.
- That tract includes almost the whole of Coorg, the districts of Kadur and Hassan in Mysore, the Nilgiri hills, and the Wynaad.
- hylocrius), from the Nilgiri and Anamalai hills of Southern India, and a small species, H.
- above sea-level, is well laid out and healthy, and is rendered additionally attractive to European residents by its picturesque position on the slopes of the Nilgiri hills.
- Under the name of Hemitragus jemlaicus, it typifies a genus in which are included the wariatu, or Nilgiri ibex (H.Advertisement
- At the same time governmental plantations were established in the Nilgiri hills and at Darjeeling, and these have been continued up to the present time.