Nikolenka sentence example
- "Nikolenka... wounded... a letter," she announced in gleeful triumph.
- "I remember Nikolenka too, I remember him well," she said.
- It's not that I don't remember--I know what he is like, but not as I remember Nikolenka.
- The tutors came, and the nurses, and Dmitri, and several acquaintances, and the countess reread the letter each time with fresh pleasure and each time discovered in it fresh proofs of Nikolenka's virtues.
- On his return to Moscow from the army, Nicholas Rostov was welcomed by his home circle as the best of sons, a hero, and their darling Nikolenka; by his relations as a charming, attractive, and polite young man; by his acquaintances as a handsome lieutenant of hussars, a good dancer, and one of the best matches in the city.Advertisement
- Nikolenka, what is the matter?
- You have not understood me, Nikolenka.