Niethammer sentence example
- Niethammer (1766-1848), had edited the Philosophical Journal since 1795, received from his friend F.
- He had already contributed articles and reviews to the Journal of Fichte and Niethammer, and had thrown himself with all his native impetuosity into the study of physical and medical science.
- His philosophical works include annotations to Garve's translation of the Politics of Aristotle (1799-1800), and a large share in the Beitrage zur Geschichte der Philosophie (published in twelve parts between 1791 and 1799), in which he collaborated with Forberg, Reinhold and Niethammer.
- Niethammer (1766-1848) on the day before the battle, he speaks with admiration of the " world-soul," the emperor, and with satisfaction of the probable overthrow of the Prussians.
- Without means, and obliged to borrow from Niethammer, he had no further hopes from the impoverished university.Advertisement