Nienburg sentence example
- Other towns past which it flows between Munden and the sea are Karlshafen, Hoxter, Holzminden, Bodenwerder, Hameln, Rinteln,Vlotho, Minden, Stolzenau,Nienburg, Vegesack, Elsfleth, Brake, Geestemunde and Bremerhaven.
- NIENBURG ON THE WESER, a town of Germany, in the Prussian province of Hanover, situated on the Weser, 33 m.
- See Gade, Geschichte der Stadt Nienburg an der Weser (1862).
- NIENBURG ON THE SAALE, a town of Germany, in the duchy of Anhalt, situated at the influx of the Bode into the Saale, 6 m.
- Nienburg On The Weser >>Advertisement