Niem sentence example
- Even if Dietrich of Niem frequently painted him too black, there is no question that the means which Boniface employed to fill the papal treasury seriously impaired the prestige of the highest spiritual office and the reverence due to it.
- collectio; Theodericus of Niem, De schismate, ed.
- Dietrich of Niem >>
- NIEM [NVEM, or [[Nieheim], Dietrich Of]] (c. 1345-1418), medieval historian, was born at Nieheim, a small town subject to the see of Paderborn.
- Niem wrote about events in which he either had an intimate personal share or of which he was in an excellent position to obtain accurate information.Advertisement
- The De schismate libri III., completed on the 25th of May 1410, describes the history of events since 1376 as Niem himself had seen them.
- "Theodoricus de Niem"; and generally see the article on Niem by Theodor Lindner in Allgemeine deutsche Biographie (Leipzig, 1886); and Erler, Dietrich von Nieheim (Leipzig, 1887).