Nielson sentence example
- In Brussels, Poul Nielson, the European Union commissioner for development, voiced dismay at the text.
- The top 10 is contained in the annual survey of Britain's top 50 brands compiled by research company AC Nielson for Marketing magazine.
- The top 10 is contained in the annual survey of Britain 's top 50 brands compiled by research company AC Nielson for Marketing magazine.
- It will facilitate your research if you use a source that will show you research results for both the family name spelling you requested as well as alternative spellings such as Nelson and Nielson or Blackman and Blakman.
- The show has been honored with six Emmy and three Golden Globe awards, and it has consistently ranked well in the Nielson ratings.Advertisement
- Nielson Soundscan Reports - Every time a piece of music with a UPC code is sold, it is reported to the Nielson Soundscan system.
- In one of the seasons of The Surreal Life, which put a group of C-list celebrities in a house together Big Brother style, the odd romantic couple of a lifetime was born: Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielson.
- The fly in the ointment in this love affair - or, as some might suggest, one of the many flies in the ointment - was that Brigitte Nielson was already engaged to an Italian man many years her junior.