Nida sentence example
- A peculiar feature is presented by the level upland basins which furnish abundant pasturage during the summer months; the more remarkable are the Omalo in the White Mountains (about 4000 ft.) drained by subterranean outlets (KaTa(30Opa), Nida (Eis T7)v "IBav) in Psiloriti (between 5000 and 6000 ft.), and the Lassithi plain (about 3000 ft.), a more extensive area, on which are several villages.
- Another short ridge, the Chccinski hills in Kielce, follows the same direction along the Nida river and reaches 1345 ft.
- south of the Nida; the Olkusz hills, linked on to spurs of the Beskides, fill up the south-west corner of Poland, reaching 1620 ft., and containing the chief mineral wealth of the country; while a fourth range, 1000 to 1300 ft.
- Sanskrit has nida.
- In all cases the devices used neat marijuana supplied by NIDA with a potency of 2.3% THC.Advertisement
- According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), 20% of the United States population has taken prescription drugs for non-medical purposes in their lifetime.
- These drugs, as identified by the NIDA, are opioids, central nervous system depressants (CNS), and stimulants.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). 6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 5213, Bethesda, MD 20892-9561.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).
- NIDA InfoFacts: Prescription Pain and Other Medications.Advertisement