Nichelle sentence example
- Played by Nichelle Nichols, she was the chief communications officer aboard the USS Enterprise, commanded by Captain James T.
- The DVD release of Star Trek: the Original Series features Nichelle Nichols mentioning that she once asked Roddenberry about Uhura's first name.
- She was inspired by Nichelle Nichols' part in the original Star Trek series as Lt Uhura, one of the first black females to have a regular role on a television series.
- The legacy of these powerful female icons began with Majel Barrett and Nichelle Nichols.
- Played by Nichelle Nichols in the original series, Lt. Uhura inspired generations of young girls to aspire for more.Advertisement
- Actress Whoopi Goldberg credited the actress Nichelle Nichols as being the one who inspired her to go into show business.
- Fans who haven't watched these films as yet would be surprised to find stars from the original Star Trek such as Walter Koenig, Nichelle Nichols and many others from episodes past.
- Nichelle Nichols: Nichelle Nichols is known by Star Trek fans around the world as Uhura, and she picks up that role again in Of Gods and Men.
- Alan Ruck: Alan is not as familiar as Walter Koenig and Nichelle Nichols, but fans will recognize him as the ill-equipped captain of the Enterprise in the movie Generations.
- Nichelle Nichols challenged preconceptions, overcame barriers and inspired generations of young men and women to reach for the stars.Advertisement
- He greeted me at the front door and said “Oh Nichelle.
- Nichelle. The Challenger.” I react strangely to good or bad news.
- Nichelle Nichols called Lt. Uhura the role of a lifetime, and it was a role that changed many lives.