Nichd sentence example
- A comprehensive study of early child care was started in 1991 by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), part of the National Institutes of Health.
- The NICHD Study of Early Child Care, or SECC, was launched in 1991 with the enrollment of a diverse sample of 1364 children at ten different locations across the United States.
- "The NICHD Child Care Study Results: What Do They Mean for Parents, Child-Care Professionals, Employers, and Decision Makers?"
- Since shingles is very common in HIV-infected children, the NIAID and NICHD also launched a clinical study to determine whether Varivax can prevent shingles in HIV-infected children who have had chickenpox.
- The NICHD study found that bullying has long-term and short-term psychological effects on both those who bully and those who are bullied.Advertisement
- In 1999, the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) published a "Study of Early Child Care" that linked a child's time in day care with a less positive mother-child interaction.
- The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) and the CDC studied 351 children with autism and 31 children without autism who all received the MMR vaccine.