Nicastro sentence example
- The range is, however, continued through the province now called Calabria, to the southern extremity or toe of Italy, but presents in this part a very much altered character, the broken limestone range which is the true continuation of the chain as far as the neighbourhood of Nicastro and Catanzaro, and keeps close to the west coast, being flanked on the east by a great mass of granitic mountains, rising to about 6000 ft., and covered with vast forests, from which it derives the name of La Sila.
- Bova, Cassano, Catanzaro, Cotrone, Gerace, Nicastro, Oppido, NicoteraTropea, Squillace.
- NICASTRO, a town and episcopal see of Calabria, Italy, in the province of Catanzaro, 17 m.
- Nicastro >>
- LoveToKnow presents this exclusive interview with Eben Nicastro, Product Trends Analyst from Cotton Incorporated.Advertisement
- We'd like to thank Cotton Incorporated's Eben Nicastro for all of the useful information, advice and tips he's provided for our readers.
- Jane soon begns dating another attorney named Tony Nicastro, and then discovers that she has a secret husband.
- Jane/Deb's life continues to be complicated by a secret husband, her potential love interest in Tony Nicastro and her continued longing for Grayson, who begins to cherish his friendship with Jane.