Ngaundere sentence example
- On the route from Duala to Lake Chad is the large commercial town of Ngaundere, inhabited chiefly by Hausas and occupied by the Germans in 1901.
- Yoko is one of the principal towns in the south of the country, and in the centre is the important town of Ngaundere.
- a little north of the town of Ngaundere, at a height of over 3000 ft.
- of Ngaundere, flows almost due north.
- In 1851 Barth crossed the Benue at its junction with the Faro, but the region of its sources was first explored by Flegel (1882-1884), who traversed the whole southern basin of the river and reached Ngaundere.Advertisement