Nfip sentence example
- Roosevelt founded the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis (NFIP).
- In spite of the war raging from 1939 to 1945, the NFIP focused on the efforts of the mission with the help of Hollywood support and the President by creating a network of local chapters dedicated to fundraising and education.
- The NFIP established scientific committees designed to encourage and fund research into polio, what caused it, how it affected the body and how to treat it.
- Through local chapter support, the NFIP was organized to respond to polio outbreaks all over the world.
- In 1954, Jonas Salk changed the face of the NFIP forever when large field trials of his polio vaccine proved successful.Advertisement