Newyork sentence example
- He died in NewYork on the 18th of November 1909.
- It is served by the NewYork, Ontario & Western railway.
- In 1816 a convention of delegates representing 31 of these institutions met at NewYork and established the American Bible Society, with Elias Boudinot as president.
- For later Hebrew: Levy, Neuhebraisches Worterbuch (Leipzig, 1876-1889); Jastrow, Dictionary of the Targumi, &c. (NewYork, 1886, &c.); Dalman, Aramaisches neuhebrdisches Worterbuch (Frankfort a.
- Subsequently he purchased a large tract of land in Jefferson county, NewYork, where he founded the town of Brownville.Advertisement
- P. Strickland, The Pioneer Bishop; or, The Life and Times of Francis Asbury (NewYork, 1858); J.