Newsweek sentence example
- Newton South ranked as one of the top schools in Boston Magazine and 741st in Newsweek's picks for top 1200 public schools in 2007.
- He told Newsweek magazine, "I became two people - one was the hard-core drug dealer in the day and the other was my grandmother's baby by night."
- A 1954 Newsweek article reported that the number of stripteasers had quadrupled since the 1930s and that 50 nightclubs in New York City featured striptease.
- It was the biggest toy of 1983 and a Cabbage Patch Kid even appeared on the cover of a December issue of Newsweek.
- Among her accomplishments, Toni has been quoted in numerous publications including The Orlando Sentinel, Newsweek, Woman's Day, People and many more.Advertisement
- The blog's author is Karina Allrich whose highly acclaimed kitchen skills have won her accolades from sources such as Newsweek magazine and the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness.
- Newsweek finds that the Twilight novels and film saga make for great bonding between mothers and daughters particularly because of the focus on romance, relationships and friendships.
- The site's selection of over 1,600 titles includes offerings such as Redbook, Shape, Seventeen, Rolling Stone, and Newsweek.
- Romance is canon to soap opera success and the cover of September, 1981's Newsweek summed it up: "TV's Hottest Show - Luke and Laura of General Hospital."
- She made a fan of a Newsweek journalist who happened to be in the audience that night.Advertisement
- Newsweek calls millenials, "The first truly digital generation."
- According to an article in Newsweek, protesters used this popular feature to post Events and invite fellow citizens to join mass demonstrations.