Newish sentence example
- newish British libertarian website.
- newish band The Boyfriends have two demo's up for grabs on their website.
- newish minister who has updated everything and modernized it and has done great things to get younger people into the church.
- newish block and the small flats next to the path to uni, and is exclusively for postgrads.
- newish pop act formed from a motley bunch of Scottish indie veterans.Advertisement
- newish references around the place about the validity of R Bragg in Rietveld analysis.
- In the first few months of my divorce, I lost my then newish job entirely due to an inability to work.