Newhouse sentence example
- 1140, and were first settled at Newhouse, in Lincolnshire, near the Humber.
- The Premonstratensians came into England (c. 1143) first at Newhouse in Lincoln, and before the dissolution under Henry VIII.
- In 1908 more than two-thirds of the total output was from the low-grade porphyry ores mined at Newhouse, Beaver county, and at Bingham, Salt Lake county.
- chemistry laboratories are opened in Newhouse, Scotland.
- A substantial stone bridge, bearing the name of Coronation Bridge, was erected across the Wear in front of Newhouse in 1839.Advertisement