New territories sentence example
- The tsars of Muscovy meant to be autocratic rulers alike in their old and in their new territories.
- to surrender all the possessions and royalties of the Church; but this treaty was soon afterwards repudiated, and by the will of Matilda, countess of Tuscany, the papal see was enabled to lay claim to new territories of great value.
- The first Yugoslav Cabinet was constituted ?tinder Protic as Premier and Father Korosec as vice-Premier: Trumbic became foreign minister, and the other portfolios were diyided more or less equally between Serbia and the new territories.
- In virtue of her German possessions Sweden became a member of the Empire; but France obtained absolute control of her new territories.
- conquer new territories.Advertisement