New-ireland sentence example
- Carteret discovered the Charlotte and Gloucester Islands, and Pitcairn Island on the 2nd of July 1767; revisited the Santa Cruz group, which was discovered by Mendafia and Quiros; and discovered the strait separating New Britain from New Ireland.
- in New Ireland a carved chalk figure of the deceased, indicating the sex, is procured, and entrusted to the chief of a village, who sets it up in a funeral hut in the middle of a large taboo house adorned with plants.
- i.), and by John MacNeill in a suggestive series of papers contributed to the New Ireland Review (March 1906 - Feb.
- Orpen in the Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland (June 1894), and John MacNeill in the New Ireland Review (September 1906).
- i.; John MacNeill, papers in New Ireland Review (March 1906 - February 1907); Leabhar na gCeart, ed.Advertisement