Nevsky sentence example
- It is the chief order of the empire, and admission carries with it according to the statutes of 1720 the orders of St Anne, Alexander Nevsky, and the White Eagle; there is only one class.
- The Order of St Alexander Nevsky was founded in 1725 by the empress Catherine I.
- The badge is a red enamelled cross with gold eagles in the angles, bearing in a medallion the mounted effigy of St Alexander Nevsky.
- SAINT ALEXANDER NEVSKY (1220-1263), grand-duke of Vladimir, was the second son of the grand-duke Yarosla y.
- The most notable of these battles, whereby he won his honorific epithet of Nevsky (i.e.Advertisement
- That of Alexander Nevsky was formerly the Kerch museum of antiquities, founded in 1825.
- Saint Alexander Nevsky >>