Neversoft sentence example
- While Guitar Hero II was developed by Harmonix, Guitar Hero III (2007) was the first game for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in the franchise to be developed by Neversoft.
- Outside of the official sequels in the Guitar Hero for Xbox franchise, Activision and Neversoft have produced a number of additional titles that are either centered around specific bands or provide an expanded set list for players to enjoy.
- Shortly thereafter, Activision began shuffling its staff and Neversoft (the developer that took over Guitar Hero after Harmonix left) closed its Guitar Hero division.
- Activision and Neversoft's free-roaming wild-west video game GUN was released to a very warm reception by gamers.
- What did Neversoft, Vicarious Visions, Budcat Creations, Activision, and RedOctane bring to the stage for this latest home-based concert?Advertisement
- In order to stay competitive in the music game genre, Neversoft and Activision had to offer something new and exciting with the Guitar Hero World Tour game play.
- In an attempt to balance the difficulty, Activision and Neversoft introduced a sixth "fret" for the bass guitar in Guitar Hero World Tour game play.
- Even if this Guitar Hero World Tour song list isn't enough to satiate your appetite for little guitars and plastic drums, the good people at Activision and Neversoft have more for to you to enjoy as well.
- Gun is the newest game to come from the Tony Hawk development team at Neversoft Entertainment.
- For example, many people may know that the Guitar Hero games are published by Activision, but the more recent ones are actually developed by Neversoft.Advertisement