Neut sentence example
- des neut.
- Derivatively the word Ambrosia (neut.
- iraAat6, ancient, neut.
- neut.) legistis."Advertisement
- (2907), pp. 192 f., and Leipoldt's Geschichte des neut.
- BRAHMAN, a Sanskrit noun-stem which, differently accented, yields in the two nominatives Brahma (neut.) and Brahma (masc.), the names of two deities which occupy prominent places in the orthodox system of Hindu belief.
- fern.) "arable land"; mazzes, " greater" (neut.
- en, neut, et) is added as a suffix to the substantive (when there is no epithet).