Neuruppin sentence example
- RUPPIN, or Neuruppin, a town of Germany, in the Prussian province of Brandenburg, lies on the W.
- See Heydemann, Neuere Geschichte der Stadt Neuruppin(Neuruppin, 1863); and G.
- Bittkau, Altere Geschichte der Stadt Neuruppin (Neuruppin, 1887).
- During this period of probation he had been deprived of his status as a soldier and refused the right to wear uniform, while officers and soldiers were forbidden to give him the military salute; in 1732 he was made colonel in command of the regiment at Neuruppin.
- He was given the estate of Rheinsberg in the neighbourhood of Neuruppin, and there he lived until he succeeded to the throne.Advertisement