Neuromuscular-junction sentence example
- anticholinesterase medication In order for neuromuscular transmission to work efficiently excess acetycholine must be removed rapidly from the neuromuscular junction.
- This normal removal process is carried out by enzymes within the neuromuscular junction called cholinesterases.
- cleavage of these proteins precludes fusion of the vesicles with the nerve membrane, thereby preventing release of neurotransmitters into the neuromuscular junction.
- Stimulation frequency-dependent neuromuscular junction transmission defects in patients with prior paralytic poliomyelitis.
- The place where muscle and nerve meet is called a ' neuromuscular junction ' (NJ ).Advertisement
- neuromuscular junction.
- ultrastructure of the neuromuscular junction in post-polio syndrome.
- Function and ultrastructure of the neuromuscular junction in post-polio syndrome.