Neurogenic sentence example
- The other things are neurogenic bladder, and constipation.
- neurogenic bladder causing incontinence and incomplete emptying of the bladder.
- neurogenic inflammation, NGI In much of the secondary zone there is also vasodilatation, termed " flare " in skin.
- neurogenic weakness, there are several other dilemmas in making the diagnosis of PPS.
- neurogenic pain Pain due to damage to the nervous system itself.Advertisement
- neurogenic communication disorders (pp.
- neurogenic bowel, anorectal muscle failure or idiopathic chronic constipation.