Neuer sentence example
- (1874); and "Ein neuer Traktat M.
- Hamburg had its Niedersdchsische neue Zeitungen, styled from 1731 Niedersdchsische Nachrichten, which came to an end in 1736, and Mecklenburg owned in 1710 its Neuer Vorrath, besides others brought out at Rostock.
- The obituary in Neuer Nekrolog der Deutschen, pt.
- Truly (good Christian Reader), we neuer thought from the beginning, that we should neede to make a new Translation, nor yet to make of a bad one a good one .
- Neuer Botanischer Garten has been laid out with a view to the accommodation of a very large collection of hardy trees and shrubs.Advertisement
- 1872), Neuer Kommentar fiber die Genesis (1887, Eng.
- Tobler, Bibliographica Geographica Palaestinae (1869), with a supplement in Petzholdt's Neuer Anzeiger fiir Bibliographie and Bibliothekwissenschaf t (1875).
- At Altdorf Gabler published (1791-1793) a new edition, with introduction and notes, of Eichhorn's Urgeschichte; this was followed, two years afterwards, by a supplement entitled Neuer Versuch fiber die mosaische Schopfungsgeschichte.
- Brauer, "Ein neuer Fall von Brutpflege bei Froschen," Zool.Advertisement
- We haue been guided by thee hitherto, And of thy Cunning had no diffidence, One sudden Foyle shall neuer breed distrust Bastard.
- In fine contrast to them is the bright appearance of the Binnen Alster, which is enclosed on three sides by handsome rows of buildings, the Alsterdamm in the east, the Alter Jungfernstieg in the south, and the Neuer Jungfernstieg in the west, while it is separated from the Aussen Alster by part of the rampart gardens traversed by the railway uniting Hamburg with Altona and crossing the lakes by a beautiful bridge - the LombardsBriicke.
- See Bensen, Beschreibung and Geschichte der Stadt Rothenburg (Erlangen, 1856); Merz, Rothenburg in alter and neuer Zeit (2nd ed., Ansbach, 1881); Schultheiss, Rothenburg, ein Stadtebild (Zurich, 1892); and Das Festspiel zu Rothenburg-ob-der-Tauber (Munich, 1892); and W.
- And those that lye in a close under a hedge haue longe heare and thyck, and they will neuer pylle nor be bare; and by this reason the husbande maye kepe twyse so many catell as he did before.