Neuberg sentence example
- In 1654 he was transferred to Neuberg on the Danube, as court preacher and confessor to the count palatine.
- He died at Neuberg on the 9th of August 1668.
- One of his great-grandfathers was town clerk and at the same time secretary to Queen Anne of Neuberg, widow of Charles II.
- The principal foundries are at Eisenerz, Vordernberg, Trofaiach, Hiefiau, Zeltweg and Neuberg.
- It was revived in 1708 by the elector palatine, John William of Neuberg, and its constitution was altered at various times, its final form being given by the elector Maximilian Joseph, first king of Bavaria, in 1808.Advertisement
- Colonial development was fostered, and the commercial dependence of Portugal upon induced the king to marry Maria Sophia de Neuberg, Great Britain was reduced, by the formation of chartered companies, the first of which (1753) was given control of the Algarve sardine and tunny fisheries.