Netti sentence example
- Trenckner, and translated by Rhys Davids under the title Questions of King Milinda; the Netti Pakarana, edited by E.
- Dhammapala wrote also a commentary on the Netti mentioned above.
- It is to him we owe the commentaries on seven of the shorter canonical books, consisting almost entirely of verses, and also the commentary on the Netti, perhaps the oldest Pali work outside the canon.
- 169, 228; Edmund Hardy in Zeitschrift der deutschen morgenlandischen Gesellschaft (1898), pp. 97 foll.; Netti (ed.
- Of greater importance for the history of Buddhism are two later works, the Netti Pakarana and the Saddharma Pundarika.Advertisement
- A Greater Council empowered to appoint magistrates and pass laws was formed, to which all citizens netti di specchio (who had paid their taxes) and beneficiati (i.e.
- After taking part in a Bollywood audition and laughter yoga, they visit a spa where they experience local beauty regimes like using a netti pot and sipping cow urine.