Nepalensis sentence example
- nepalensis, golden yellow; M.
- The double varieties are fine garden plants obtained from P. argyrophylla atrosanguinea and P. nepalensis.
- erythrinus (Persian and Indian); Lagomys Nepalensis, a Central Asian species.
- Early travellers reported that the tea-plant was indigenous to the southern valleys of the Himalayas; but they were mistaken in the identity of the shrub, which was the Osyris nepalensis.
- I. nepalensis is a charming form from India, with flowers from 5 to 6 inches long, the standards rich dark violet-purple, the falls intense violet, striped white and purple at the base, with yellow and reddish markings.Advertisement
- Meconopsis Nepalensis - s flower-stems 3 to 5 feet high, which are not much branched, the nodding blossoms, borne freely, are 2 to 3 1/2 inches across, and of a pale yellow.
- Nepaul Laburnum (Piptanthus) - P. nepalensis is a Pea-flowered shrub, with large deep green leaves like those of the Laburnum.