Neosho sentence example
- CHANUTE, a city of Neosho county, Kansas, U.S.A., 1 m.
- from the Neosho river, and about 120 m.
- The south-east portion contains the important Neosho and smaller valleys.
- Magnesian limestone, or dolomite, is especially plentiful along the Blue, Republican and Neosho rivers and their tributaries.
- of the Neosho rivers are deeply carved by small streams, and in the western portion of this area, where the formation consists of alternating shales and sandstones, the easily eroded rocks have been carved into canyons, buttes and mesas.Advertisement
- East of the Neosho river the prairies merge into a hilly woodland.
- and E.-the Verdigris, Grand or Neosho and Illinois-are small and unimportant; but from the S.