Nematic sentence example
- biaxial nematic phase claimed to be formed by certain compounds is, in fact, uniaxial.
- Bibliographic Information Some notes on the dynamics of nematic liquid crystals.
- A cholesteric (or twisted nematic) liquid crystal is chiral: the molecules have left or right handedness.
- nematic liquid crystals.
- nematic phase on the right side of the image shows the thread texture that gives this phase its name.Advertisement
- nematic cell.
- nematic device.
- nematic layer (the layer between the polarization filters) is adequate for TFT displays.
- nematic displays were unsuitable, with very poor contrast at the higher information levels.
- He is performing computer modeling of the performance of liquid crystal twisted nematic LCOS display devices.Advertisement