Nem sentence example
- on Pindar Nem.
- The opposition were determined to raise debates in the House of Commons on the fiscal question, and Mr Balfour was no less determined not to be caught in their trap. These tactics of avoidance reached their culminating point when on one occasion Mr Balfour and his supporters left the House and allowed a motion hostile to tariff reform to be passed nem.
- The word occurs first in Pindar (Nem.
- An amphictyony of Corinth has, with less justification, been assumed on the strength of a passage in Pindar (Nem.
- The motion was passed nem. con Some clearance work had been done in the Vicarage Garden by the tenants.Advertisement
- The minutes of the 2003 AGM were accepted nem con.