Negra sentence example
- The Nepena, Casma, Huarmey, Fortaleza and Supe rivers rise on the slope of an outer range called the Cordillera Negra, and are consequently dry during the great part of the year.
- This greater cold is caused by the intervention of the Cordillera Negra, which intercepts the warmth from the coast.
- At the point where the river Santa breaks through the Cordillera Negra that range begins to subside, while the Maritime Cordillera continues as one chain to and beyond the frontier of Ecuador.
- Similar rocks are also found in the Cordillera Negra, but the volcanic centres appear to have been in the Sierra Nevada.
- The Buenos Aires treaty of the 3rd of February 1876 fixed the frontier between Argentina and Paraguay, and assigned to Paraguay the portion of the Gran Chaco between Rio Verde and Bahia Negra; the appropriation of the portion between Rio Verde and the Pilcomayo was submitted to the arbitration of the president of the United States, who in 1878 assigned it to Paraguay.Advertisement
- Beginning at the outlet of Bahia Negra into the Paraguay river, lat.
- Near the Paraguay there are several of these lakes, partly caused by obstructed outlets, such as Bahia Negra, Caceres, Mandiore, Gaiba and Uberaba, some of them of sufficient depth to be navigable by small craft.
- But he was soon called away by Ludovico to a different undertaking, the completion of the interior decorations, already begun by another hand and interrupted, of certain chambers of the Castello called the Saletta Negra and the Sala Grande dell' Asse, or Sala della Torre.
- Piedra Negra Everywhere you go in Piedra Negra, the air is just indescribable.
- Walking in the shadow of Punta Negra you can reach San Perro, an old abandoned village and pirates ' lair.Advertisement
- Other options include white-water rafting or a half day 's mountain biking in the Cordillera Negra.