Needham sentence example
- Needham (1898) and W.
- Needham (Amer.
- In 1755 he was appointed to a small congregation at Needham Market, in Suffolk, where he was not very successful.
- Needham and others (New York State Museum, Bull.
- Needham the wing-neuration in this order is the most primitive to be found in the Hexapoda.Advertisement
- Needham, &c., Aquatic Insects in New York State (Albany, N.Y., 1903); F.
- Needham in 1886.
- Needham in 1745 had declared that heated infusions of organic matter were not deprived of living beings; Spallanzani (1777) had replied that more careful heating and other precautions prevent the appearance of organisms in the fluid.
- Needham (1713-1781) that animalcules did not develop in vegetable infusions which had been boiled and were kept in properly closed vessels.
- Mrs. Needham, for example, was a notorious bawd who died three days after being pilloried in 1731.Advertisement
- Photo tour Summer Gashuku Sept 2003 With instructors Sensei's: K Leigh 4th Dan and C Needham 4th dan as head instructors.
- The Needham Lecture is to be reprised at the Informatics jamboree.
- useable tools each year in Needham Market.
- Needham have lately (1898-1899) shown that a common arrangement underlies all, six series of longitudinal or radiating nervures being present in the typical wing (see fig.
- by Marchmont Needham; Fumifugium, or the inconvenience of the Aer and Smoak of London dissipated (1661), in which he suggested that sweet-smelling trees should be planted in London to purify the air; Instructions concerning erecting of a Library.Advertisement
- We host four auctions of antique and useable tools each year in Needham Market.
- National Pediculosis Association (NPA), Inc. 50 Kearney Road, Needham, MA 02494.