Needham sentence example
- In 1755 he was appointed to a small congregation at Needham Market, in Suffolk, where he was not very successful.
- Needham the wing-neuration in this order is the most primitive to be found in the Hexapoda.
- Needham in 1745 had declared that heated infusions of organic matter were not deprived of living beings; Spallanzani (1777) had replied that more careful heating and other precautions prevent the appearance of organisms in the fluid.
- Needham (1713-1781) that animalcules did not develop in vegetable infusions which had been boiled and were kept in properly closed vessels.
- Mrs. Needham, for example, was a notorious bawd who died three days after being pilloried in 1731.Advertisement
- The Needham Lecture is to be reprised at the Informatics jamboree.
- We host four auctions of antique and useable tools each year in Needham Market.