Nebulosa sentence example
- CLOUDED LEOPARD (Felis nebulosa or macroscelis), a large arboreal cat from the forests of south-east Asia, Sumatra, Java, Borneo and Formosa.
- nebulosa), the marbled cat (F.
- One afternoon I amused myself by watching a barred owl (Strix nebulosa) sitting on one of the lower dead limbs of a white pine, close to the trunk, in broad daylight, I standing within a rod of him.
- There are some half a dozen kinds grown, the best A. nebulosa, forming delicate tufts about 15 inches high, and is useful for rooms.
- A. pulchella is also useful for the same purpose, dwarfer and stiffer than A. nebulosa.Advertisement