Nebuchadnezzar sentence example
- It was one of the last cities that resisted Nebuchadnezzar (Jer.
- 15, where we read "of the destruction of Nineveh, which Nebuchadnezzar and Ahasuerus took captive."
- 13,14), the troublous reign of Manasseh, the destruction of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar, have found each its supporters.
- NEBUCHADREZZAR, or Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, the Na130uicoSpovopos of the Greeks.
- 119 and in Nebuchadnezzar,- col.Advertisement
- Nebuchadnezzar conquered the mainland parts, but he could not conquer the island fortress.
- Nebuchadnezzar made Jehoiachin 's uncle Mattaniah (renamed Zedekiah) the new vassal (2 Kings 24:17).
- Nebuchadnezzar made Jehoiachin's uncle Mattaniah (renamed Zedekiah) the new vassal (2 Kings 24:17 ).
- But the vagueness of the Hebrew knowledge is further shown by the fact that Belshazzar, alleged king, is announced as the son of Nebuchadrezzar (misspelled Nebuchadnezzar in the Hebrew writings), while the three kings that reigned after Nebuchadrezzar, and before Nabonidos usurped the throne, are quite overlooked.