Nebel sentence example
- The principal place is Nebel, connected by a light railway with WittdÃ¼n.
- On one of these streams, the Nebel, the French and Bavarians (somewhat superior in numbers) took up their position facing eastward, their right flank resting on the Danube, their left in the underfeatures of the hilly ground, and their front covered by the Nebel, on which were the villages of Oberglau, Unterglau and Blenheim.
- Here, between Unterglau and Blenheim, preparations were being made, under cover of artillery, for the crossing of the Nebel, and farther up-stream a corps was sent to attack Oberglau.
- This attack failed completely, and it was not until Marlborough himself, with fresh battalions, drove the French back into Oberglau that the allies were free to cross the Nebel.
- His whole force, except the detachment of Cutts, was now across the Nebel, and he had formed it in several lines with the cavalry in front.Advertisement
- GUSTROW, a town of Germany, in the grand duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, on the Nebel and the railway from Lubeck to Stettin, 20 m.
- I also like the tender song called Nebel which speaks of love with a dose of high emotionality.
- The principal place is Nebel, connected by a light railway with WittdÃƒ¼n.