Near-perfect sentence example
- Boult's timing of the Spanish rhythmic inflections is, perhaps surprisingly given his reputation for English music, near-perfect.
- I saw sea lions, arches, a near-perfect diamond, a man's profile.
- By "the end of ignorance," I mean a world where everyone everywhere will be able to go through life making wise decisions based on near-perfect information.
- I saw sea lions, arches, a near-perfect diamond, a man 's profile.
- If you find a near-perfect dress, even tacking on the fees to have the dress altered probably won't amount to the price you could pay for a very intricate style.Advertisement
- It's not, but getting colored lenses for those with perfect or near-perfect vision (or those who proudly wear glasses but want to change their eye color) may not be as convenient as you think.
- They allow near-perfect viewing from upper, lower and lateral fields.
- If you don't need custom made lenses with your prescription intact because you have perfect or near-perfect vision or you wear contact lenses, that opens your choices up quite a bit.
- The EyeToy wasn't very reliable in detecting hand movements because the motion sensor technology needed good lighting and near-perfect timing.