Neame sentence example
- Neame, The Asiatic Danger in the Colonies (1907); J.
- Shepherd Neame's Kentish ales are on offer in the bar together with an expert selection of wines from around the world.
- ARRIVE IN STYLE A highlight of recent hop Festivals has been the hop pickers steam train, The Spitfire, commissioned by Shepherd Neame.
- The Star produces a montage of posters produced by Shepherd Neame, who produce the drink.
- Discover the true taste of Kentish beer on a tour around Shepherd Neame's Brewery - relaxing with a few well-earned pints afterward!Advertisement