Ndrdlingen sentence example
- From 898, when first mentioned, to 1215 Ndrdlingen was subject to the bishops of Regensburg, but about 1215 it became a free city of the Empire.
- Ndrdlingen was the scene of two great battles in the Thirty Years' War.
- Ndrdlingen, therefore, is a classical instance of the unprofitable and costly bataille rangee of the 17th century.
- See Beyschlag, Geschichte der Stadt Nordlingen (Ndrdlingen, 1851), and Mayer, Die Stadt Nordlingen, ihr Leben and ihre Kunst im Lichte der Vorzeit (Ndrdlingen, 1856).
- Not only did Planck oppose the idealism of his confreres; his views were, in another aspect, directly antagonistic to the Darwinian theory of descent, which he specifically attacked in Wahrheit and Flachheit des Darwinismus (Ndrdlingen, 1872).Advertisement