Nders sentence example
- This influx was looked upon with disfavour by Kruger and his supporters, and, while the new corners were heavily taxed, steps were speedily taken to revise the franchise laws so that the immigrants should have little chance of becoming burghers of the republic. This exclusion the tilt' policy was even applied to immigrants from the le nders.
- NDErs report the sensation of floating out of their bodies and even watching the events surrounding their deaths, such as surgery or rescue workers attempting to revive them.
- While it has almost become a cliché, most NDErs report traveling very quickly through a tunnel or cave with brilliant white light at the opposite end.
- Some NDErs return after the life review, while others journey into a garden or other luscious landscape.
- NDErs say that they eventually come to a place where there's a physical barrier such as a wall or gate.Advertisement
- NDErs often report flying over a large body of sparkling dark water on the return trip to their bodies.
- Some NDErs recount how they descended into hell and saw all kinds of torturous existences found only in the darkest of nightmares.
- NDErs talk about having moments of ecstasy, peace or fear.