Naville sentence example
- Naville, Bubastis, and Festival Hall of Osorkon II.; Herodotus ii.
- Naville, Proc. Soc. Bibl.
- The great excavation of the Osireion at Abydos, begun for the Society (then the Egypt Exploration Fund) by Prof. Edouard Naville, 4 ' but suspended owing to the war, it has not been possible to resume at present, owing to the commitments of the Amarna site and the heavy expense of such work as that at the Osireion, which cannot vet be contemplated.
- dynasty, with interesting sculptures of Neb-hepet Re (the king whose tomb temple at Deir el Bahri was excavated by Naville and Hall for the Egypt Exploration Fund in 1903-7) has been found,.
- Naville, he came to Paris as under whose energetic management it soon achieved a world-wide reputation.Advertisement
- (Cp. Cosmogony.) "See an illustration from Naville's Book of the Dead (Egyptian) in Jewish Cyclopaedia, i.
- Naville have, however, shown that Ramses II.
- Naville (from MSS.
- Naville contain an introductory study; in 1887 appeared Science et psychologie: nouvelles oeuvres inedites, with introduction by A.
- Naville, Maine de Biran, sa vie et ses pensees (1874); J.Advertisement
- Naville, (Temple of) Deir el Bahari, introduction and parts i.
- The above-mentioned nucleus, combined with other chapters of more recent origin, is found in the papyri of the XVIIIthXXth Dynasties, and forms the so-called Theban recension, which has been edited by Naville man important work.
- (c) The texts of the Tombs of the Kings at Thebes (XVIIIth XXth Dyn.) consist of a series of theological books compiled at an uncertain date; they have been edited by Naville and Lefbure.
- Naville, The Store City of Pithom and the route of the Exodus (London, 1885); W.
- That the name Aduma (above) refers to Etham (so Naville, &c.) is improbable.Advertisement
- Ladd, deal largely with this subject, which is also treated by Henry Sidgwick in his Philoso p hy, its Scope and Relations (1902), by Ernest Naville, La Definition de la philosophie (1894) and by Wundt in the introduction to his System der Philosophic (1889).
- Naville, Textes relatifs au mythe d'Horus recueillis dans le temple d'Edfou.
- (See LOGIC and SYLLOGISM.) See Naville, La Logique de l'hypothbse (1880), and textbooks of logic, e.g.