Navarro sentence example
- The most celebrated captains of these wars were present on either side - under Gaston de Foix were Bayard, Yves d'Allegre, La Palisse; and under Cardona the Spanish viceroy of Naples, Pedro Navarro the great engineer, and Pescara the originator of the Spanish tactical system.
- The Spaniards were entrenched, with their heavy artillery distributed along the front, but, thanks to Navarro, they had a more mobile artillery in the shape of 200 arguebuses d croc mounted in groups upon carts, after the German fashion, and this was held ready to move wherever its services might be needed.
- On the other side the right wing was commanded by the duke of Ferrara, who had like Navarro organized a mobile field artillery (the artillery material of this prince was thought to be the best conditioned in Europe).
- Corsicana was named in honour of the wife of a Mexican, Navarro, who owned a large tract of land in the county and from whom the county was named.
- A good quality of oilbetter in fact than the Ohio product, but not as good as that of Pennsylvania-was accidentally found at Corsicana, Navarro county, about 1894, and in 1898 it was discovered at a depth of 1040 ft.Advertisement
- The press has accompanied the general progress, and ever since Herculano founded and wrote in the Panorama, the leading writers have almost without exception made both name and livelihood by writing for the papers, but as pure journalists none has excelled Antonio Rodriguez Sampaio, Antonio Augusto Teixeira de Vasconcellosand Emygdio Navarro.
- Meantime the Swiss left attack had closed with the French infantry bands and the "aventuriers" (afterwards the famous corps of Picardie and Piedmont), who were commanded on this day be the famous engineer Pedro Navarro.
- That's right, Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro have announced their separation two and a half years after their nuptials were recorded in November 2003, on MTV's " 'Til Death Do Us Part."
- She was married to basketball star Dennis Rodman from 1998 to 1999 and rocker Dave Navarro from 2003 to 2006.
- Although she frequently spoke of wanting to start a family during her marriage to Dave Navarro, Electra has no children.Advertisement
- Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra, Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, and Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler all suffered the same fate.
- Rocker Dave Navarro and former Baywatch beauty Carmen Electra are one couple who still stay in close contact.
- Navarro and Electra starred in the MTV reality show 'Til Death Do Us Part, which took a look at their relationship and wedding.
- She then says "I do" to rocker Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction and Red Hot Chili Peppers, which also ended in splitsville after three years.