Naundorff sentence example
- The most important of these pretenders were Karl Wilhelm Naundorff and the comte de Richemont.
- Naundorff's story rested on a series of complicated intrigues.
- Of all the pretenders Naundorff has the best case.
- When the partisans of Richemont or Naundorff come to the post-Temple careers of their heroes, they become in most cases so uncritical as to be unconvincing.
- For the case of Naundorff see his own narrative, Abrege de l'histoire des in fortunes du Dauphin (London, 1836; Eng.Advertisement
- (Naundorff)1834-1838(2 vols., 1904); Plaidoirie de Jules Favre deviant la cour d'appel de Paris pour les heritiers de feu CharlesGuillaunae Naundorff (1874); H.
- See further the article "Naundorff" in M.
- Naundorff, or Naundorff, who had arrived from nowhere in Berlin in 1810, with papers giving the name Karl Wilhelm Naundorff, in order to escape the persecutions of which he declared himself the object, settled at Spandau in 1812 as a clockmaker, and married in 1818 Johanna Einert.