Naugatuck sentence example
- ANSONIA, a city of New Haven county, Connecticut, U.S.A., coextensive with the township of the same name, on the Naugatuck river, immediately N.
- NAUGATUCK, a township and borough of New Haven county, Connecticut, U.S.A., on the Naugatuck river, 5 m.
- Among the principal public buildings are the Whittemore Memorial Public Library (1892), a fine high school and the large Salem school (part of the public school system), all given to the borough by John Howard Whittemore of Naugatuck, who in addition endowed the library and the high school.
- Vulcanized rubber overshoes were first made in Naugatuck, and in 1843 the Goodyear's Metallic Rubber Shoe Company was established here.
- of New Haven, at the junction of the Housatonic and Naugatuck rivers.Advertisement
- along the Naugatuck is Ansonia.
- In 1893 the borough of Birmingham, on the opposite side of the Naugatuck, was annexed to Derby, and Derby was chartered as a city.
- TORRINGTON, a borough of Litchfield (disambiguation)|Litchfield county, Connecticut, U.S.A., in the township of Torrington, on the Naugatuck river, about 25 m.
- section of the upland are the Housatonic and its affluent, the Naugatuck; in the E.