Natorp sentence example
- Natorp's article quoted there gives the reference to the passage in Aristotle, but does not recognize its connexion with the later Stoical distinction.
- With Natorp's article W.
- Challenged by Natorp; see Theology.
- Hart, Zur Seelenand Erkenntnislehre des Democritus (Leipzig, 1886); P. Natorp, Die Ethika des Demokritos (Marburg, 1893); A.
- Paul Natorp 1 contends that OEoXoyia in Plato 's Republic refers wholly to the control of myths.Advertisement
- By the standards of such philosophers as Husserl, Natorp, and Frege, Wundt appears committed to a logical psychologism.
- (1906), chap. 27, with a very full bibliography, pp. 950-953 P. Natorp, Descartes' Erkenntnisstheorie (Marburg, 1882); L.