Nationales sentence example
- The routes nationales and the routes dpartementales come under the category of la grande voirie and are under the supervision of the Ministry of Public Works.
- des chroniques nationales (Paris, 1824-1828).
- See Kersaint's own works, Le Bon Sens (1789); the Rubicon (1789); Considerations sur la force publique et l'institution des gardes nationales (1789); Lettre a Mirabeau (1791); Moyens presentes a l'Assemblee nationale pour retablir la paix et l'ordre dans les colonies; also E.
- Rocquain, Napoleon Ier et le Roi Louis, d'apres les documents conserves aux archives nationales (Paris, 1875); Baron A.
- Algeria is also traversed by a network of roads constructed by the French, of which the routes nationales alone are 2000 m.Advertisement
- For ethnological physiognomy, see amongst older authors Gratarolus, and amongst moderns the writers cited in the various textbooks on anthropology, especially Schadow, Physionomies nationales (1835) and Park Harrison, Journ.
- In 1891 another Belgian company, Socit anonyme des verreries nationales de Perse, opened a glass factory in Teherr~, but the difficulty of obtaining the raw material cheaply and in large quantities was too ereat to make it a paving concern~ and the factory had to be closed.
- The largest collection is in the Archives Nationales in Paris, but an immense number of documents are to be found in other collections in Paris and the provinces.
- l~oads.Admirab1e highways known as routes nationales and kept up at the expense of the state radiate from Paris to the great towns of France.