Nati sentence example
- The occupants of certain sees by a kind of prescription became legates without special appointment, legati nati, as in the case of Canterbury.
- They are actually designated by Theodosius, " servi terrae cui nati suet."
- Of his very numerous literary productions the following may be mentioned: Beitrage zur Kenntnis der nati rlichen and politischen Verfassung des oettingischen Vaterlandes (1786); Ein Votum fiber den Wucher von einem Manne sine voto (1791); Historische Entwicklung der deutschen Steuerverfassungen (1793); Historische Priifung des vermeintlichen Alters der deutschen Landstande (1796); Neuere Geschichte des Fi rstentums Bayreuth (1486-1603) (1798-1811); Tabellen fiber Flacheninhalt &c. and bevorstehende Verluste der deutschen Reichsstande.
- The third parliament was chiefly occupied with the commercial and legal questions rising out of the proposed Union, in particular, with the dispute as to the naturalization of the Post Nati.
- The House would only pass a bill abolishing hostile laws between the kingdoms; but the case of the Post Nati, being brought before the law courts, was settled as the king wished.Advertisement
- By charter of 1686 Judgment on the Post Nati.
- In fact, in addition to listing some basic steps, the NATI website has an accessible and detailed handbook.