Nastasya sentence example
- He was the buffoon, who went by a woman's name, Nastasya Ivanovna.
- "Well, Nastasya Ivanovna!" whispered the count, winking at him.
- "I know a thing or two myself!" said Nastasya Ivanovna.
- Nastasya Ivanovna dismounted to pick it up.
- Nastasya Ivanovna the buffoon sat with a sad face at the window with two old ladies.Advertisement
- "Nastasya Ivanovna, what sort of children shall I have?" she asked the buffoon, who was coming toward her in a woman's jacket.
- She said and felt at that time that no man was more to her than Nastasya Ivanovna, the buffoon.